About Sorensen Outdoor Services
Sorensen Outdoor Services is a local lawn treatment, hardscape, and landscape service company specializing in weed control and fertilization in the surrounding areas of Fredericksburg Virginia. We are rapidly growing and seeking a Lawncare Service Technician for our Fredericksburg VA location. We are looking for an extraordinary individual looking for an opportunity to grow and advance your career. Our primary business is in the residential market. Competitive compensation, paid time off, and health and dental benefits are available.
- Manage a geographical territory of residential customers, providing timely, professional turf and/or landscape treatments, along with high quality follow up customer service.
- Maximize territory growth by pursuing new customers and minimizing customer cancellations.
- Help build and maintain a market image of quality work, excellent customer service, and trustworthy reliability and results.
- Mixes chemicals as directed for lawn treatments.
- Spray fertilizers and/or weed controls as scheduled.
- Mixes and/or applies pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or insecticides through sprays, soil incorporation, or chemical application on lawns.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of all required work daily.
- Perform equipment safety checks and routine maintenance as needed.
- Perform other activities that may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Must be available from 7:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, as needed on Saturday.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record essential.
- Must be legal to work in the U.S. and have transportation to and from work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a registered fertilizer applicator in Virginia or pass the Virginia Exam within 30-days.
- Must have a valid commercial applicator or registered technician spray license in Turf (3A) and Ornamentals (3B) or pass the exam within 30-days.
- 2+ years professional lawn care experience recommended, but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more daily.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, employees and those from external organizations.
- Health and Dental Benefits available after 30-days of employment.
- Paid holidays and time off
Learn more about Sorensen Outdoor Services and apply at: www.sorensenoutdoor.com under the careers tab. Apply and submit your cover letter online. For additional information: call the office 540-845-6203.