About Sorensen Outdoor Services
Sorensen Outdoor Services is a company located in Fredericksburg, Virginia that installs and maintains fine landscapes, hardscapes, landscape lighting, and applies fertilizer and weed controls. Our primary business is in the residential market. Competitive compensation, paid time off, and health and dental benefits are provided to full-time employees.
A Lawncare Estimator/Sales Associate drives a company car to customer locations and is responsible for performing consultations and lawn evaluations with residential customers, as well as estimating the cost for the offered programs. You will manage customer interactions from the first preset internal lead supplied appointment. During the appointment you will measure, conduct the site assessment, create solutions, prepare an estimate/quote, email the quote to the potential customer, call to follow up with the prospect and schedule the proposed work.
This position is well suited for a self-driven professional who enjoys working autonomously in the field, takes ownership of their position and success. This is an opportunity to work with a smaller well-established residential landscape company whose reputation is built on quality work, dependable performance, and friendly professional service.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Desire to learn and help others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Time management, organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- Hands on approach with customer interaction and task completion
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Must be legal to work in the U.S. and have transportation to and from work
- Accurately measure square footage of area to be treated
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to excel in this entry level sales position and learn additional skills to be promoted to sell other business lines
- Be punctual and have excellent attendance
- PC and computer proficiency
- Ability to calculate square footage and prepare estimates
- Prepare estimates within approved margin guidelines and profit margins
- Enjoy customer interaction and provide friendly, knowledgeable customer service
- Have a passion for creating beautiful outdoor environments
To Apply: Fill out an application and upload a resume.